50% discount until the end of this week
Interactive encyclopedia with a collection of biographies of the greatest composers (according to the NY Times), in a single application.
Study the biographies of great people through interactive reading:
1. Why did Bach go to church dressed as a poor schoolteacher?
2. Why did Mozart write a melody that can not be played for Salieri?
3. How could Beethoven write music after losing his hearing completely?
4. Why did Schubert try to get acquainted with Goethe, and why did it not work?
5. What is the famous work of Chopin devoted to the dog of George Sand?
6. How many women did commit suicide because of their love for Debussy?
7. Why did Wagner need black horses at the premiere of the opera The Valkyrie ?
8. Why did Verdi buy all the hurdy-gurdy, on which musicians tried to play his music?
9. What did Rachmaninov in the performance of variations when there was coughing in the hall?
10. Why did Brahms consider Wagner as his enemy and never wrote operas?
Become a real expert and participate in the global rankings of erudites!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Biographies of greatest composers - interactive encyclopedia is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Biographies of greatest composers - interactive encyclopedia (version 1.0) has a file size of 20.87 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.